Thursday, February 3, 2011

Parlsey, Lavender & Fiber Milling

I am so jealous...Bernadine has her Parsley plant in the house and it is thriving! I love Parsley...use it in a lot of cooking like lasagna, marinated mushrooms, chicken stuffing.. and am going to have to try it in the house next year. I brought Aloe and Lavender plants in this year - Aloe doing great but over watered the Lavender...died right before my eyes..boo-hoo! But there are two more out there, under five feet of drifted snow from our recent blizzard and I look forward to making sachets to protect all my natural animal fibers. We have some Alpaca fiber and recently got some Llama fiber that I'm taking over to the Illinois Wool and Fiber Mill to have cleaned and carded and ready for spinning. Plan to make a car coat out of it - I'll be pretty toasty next year in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment