Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Fun to be Invited!

I am so excited that my friend Bernadine invited me to share my thoughts on domesticity! I like one meaning from Webster's Dictionary that uses the word "tame", as in domesticating or taming animals. Whether you are taming your husband, your wild, beastie children or the house itself, it takes creativity and hard work. But, some days, we get to relax and spend time enjoying some of the more luxurious aspects of domesticity - like going to a fiber shop and touching every single skein or ball of yarn in the place!! We did that today when we took a ride down to Esther's Place in Big Rock, IL where you can buy roving for spinning/felting or yarn made from locally produced fibers. You can go to website by the same name to check it out! I think Bernadine took pix so stay tuned for those!

1 comment:

  1. You are an excellent addition to this blog Sherryl and I just loved our trip to meet Natasha at Esthers Place. Thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete