Friday, January 21, 2011

Pincushions


Aren't pincushions wonderful.  They come in such a variety. 

This one is my favorite.  She goes wherever I go.  I find her simply delightful and a comfort to have around, seriously!

I started a pincusion collection (only the finest, not just anything) several years ago.  Because I'm so picky about it I don't have very many of them but I love each one.  I will be posting them in the future!




This one was purchased from a catalog and I have not seen it again since unfortunately but if you see another one let me know!  I hope I get to work on some of my sewing projects before winter ends but it's not looking good.  I did just start back up on my "grandmothers garden" quilt using 1" hexagons.  It was about 1/3 of the way done two years, yes two years ago when I got bored with it.  I'm anxious to finish it this time!  I'll be posting that as well.

1 comment:

  1. post pics of your grandmother's garden quilt as you go. I want some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete