Thursday, January 6, 2011

Variegated Yarn


Variegated Yarn

I have used variegated yarn in the past but never with such surprising results. I suppose I need to work with them more An experienced variegated yarn knitter/crocheter would probably have seen this. Isn't it a beautiful pattern. And I love the soft colors. I'm making a coat for my Grandaughter out of this yarn. Can't wait to finish. That being said, it will be a while.

I always have several projects going on at once time. One that needs a lot of focus and quiet time, one take along (maybe 2), something exciting, something you can watch TV with and not mess up. And that's just knitting. I always have a spinning project waiting my attention, bobbin lace pattern setting to the side and something to embroider.

Sometimes I wish I was a master of one and not a jack of all trades but after I think about it, I just assume be this way. It's more exciting to me!

One year I tried to focus just on quilting. It went well but it is highly unlikely to happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment